ACU Affiliation

ACU logo
The club is an affiliated member of the ACU (the Auto-Cycle Union), which allows us to assign our members an ID if they wish to go racing in the UK. A National Racing Licence is required for any competitive racing in the UK and they are managed by the ACU.

If you wish to apply for one, you will require an UIN (Unique Identifier Number) to go with the application to the ACU, which if you contact, we will allocate one for you.

More information about the ACU (and race licences) are available at