Join us - New Members
NOTE: Existing members please logon here https://www.docgb.org/password/reset to renew using the 'forgotten your password' link
If you dont know what your e-mail address is, or you dont have one on the system, please contact Kevin Baker email@example.com to resolve.
If you are a new member and have made an incomplete application, ie not made a payment, please contact the membership secretary firstname.lastname@example.org to have this application reset, this will allow you access to restart your application.
Ducati Owners Club GB Membership runs for 12 months from date of joining, and comes up for renewal at the end of the month. Join online using the form below, or if you prefer by post using the membership form here. If you prefer to pay by cheque, bank transfer, or standing order please email email@example.com for details.
Joining for the first time using the card payment methods give immmediate access to the site as a member, other methods including PayPal depend on membership secretary input so will take longer before access is granted.
Payment methods: cheque, card, PayPal, bank transfer:
Single UK £25 - Desmo by post UK address or by pdf (non UK address)
Single Non-UK £35 - Desmo by Post overseas
Joint UK £27 - Desmo by post UK Address or by pdf (non UK address) - 2 persons at the same address one copy of Desmo both members have full rights
Joint Non-UK Address £37 - Desmo by Post overseas - 2 persons at the same address one copy of Desmo, both members have full rights.
Payment method: Standing Order £2 discount
Single UK £23
Joint UK £25
Single Non-UK £33
Joint Non-UK £35
Postal renewal reminders are set out 2 weeks prior to renewal date for PayPal, cheque, card, bank transfer or cash. Renewals are not sent out for Standing order, recurring PayPal or recurring card payments.
As it always has done, DOC GB welcomes ALL Ducati owners in the Great Britain, regardless of model. We are just as welcoming to the Cucciolo or Diana owner as we are to the V4 or Hypermotard owner…
- Subscription to Desmo, the club’s magazine. Packed with information on what’s happening in the world of Ducati and the DOC GB. Six Issues a year. Rallies, shows and events throughout the year.
- Technical assistance from experts and members.
- Toolhire scheme.
- Technical Literature.
- Branch meetings, ride-outs and ‘get-togethers’ with other branches.
- Discounts at participating shops and dealers.
- Insurance discounts.
- Access to Factory Desmo Owners Club (DOC) for members See Ducati DOC page for details.
- Free entry to the Factory Museum and tour (via Factory DOC).
- Half price World Ducati Week tickets (via Factory DOC).
- Reduced price Ducati Riding Experiences (via Factory DOC).
- Online services.
- Access to Technical literature
- Access to the ducati Archive
- Members forum.
- Club Facebook page.
- Branch Facebook pages.
If you would prefer to join us via post, please download the printable application form below. If you would also like to pay via standing order, please download and fill out the correct standing order form below.