DOC GB Store terms and conditions
By completing an order you accept the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Our shop is run by our volunteer merchandise secretary who operates this shop in their spare time, so orders are typically dispatched about once a week, this may be longer at certain times like holidays etc, so please bear with us.
2. Our prices are subject to change. Promotional terms only apply in the period stated for the promotion. Delivery charges are show in the 'your cart' area
3. Delivery charges apply to UK addresses only, for overseas charges please email email@example.com
4. Whilst DOC GB will try to ensure that prices on our website and emails are accurate, we are not responsible for errors that may occur. If we discover any errors in the price of goods before we accept your order, we will notify you as soon as possible and give you the option to resubmit your order at the correct price or cancel the order. The price of all goods and services advertised are inclusive of any applicable UK taxes including VAT.
5. All goods are subject to availability.
6. Provided you keep the goods in 'as new' condition, you are entitled to return any item for a refund or replacement if sizing is incorrect, or if a defect is found with and item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange before returning.
7. All payments are handled by Stripe.
8. Please ensure your delivery address is correct before completing your order. We are unable to take responsibility for the delay or loss of a parcel where incorrect or incomplete delivery details have been provided.
9. English law applies.
10. Our product images are for illustrative purposes only.
11. Please be advised that orders containing multiple items may be dispatched in separate packages.