Ducati DRE Ducati Riding Academy
There are 2 academies organised on behalf of Ducati, which run throughout the year, info on these below:
- DRE Racetrack
- DRE Adventure Academy
These go on sale usually in February / March and our DOC GB & Factory DOC members get a discount (limited spaces),
And first opportunity to book ahead of the general public.
When these courses go on sale we will notify via email from the website.
So remember. to receive notifications from the website please login and select a branch in communication precerences.
DRE Racetrack: the DRE experience for those who want to experience the thrill of the track.
This is an example of the 2021 offering, these courses are run at tracks in Italy by experts
2021 were run at Moden & Misano.
- DRE Racetrack: the DRE experience for those who want to experience the thrill of the track.
- Five courses, for different levels of skill and performance.
From Track Warm Up, for the "baptism of speed", to Track Evo and Track Master, to improve driving technique and speed.
- Finally, the Racetrack One to One, which is divided into two categories: One to One V4, on Panigale V4 SP, and One to One V2,
the big news of the season, on Panigale V2 and with Racing Kit.
- Whether you want to learn the correct riding techniques from our instructors,
whether you already have an advanced level and want to test the range or a specific Ducati model, DRE Road is the course for you.
- The course allows you to try out the entire new Ducati range (with the exception of the Panigale) and practice with different models, discovering the qualities of each one and the latest generation Ducati safety systems.
- DRE Rookie is the DRE Academy course dedicated to young bikers, aged 18 to 24,
and to those who drive derated bikes in possession of an A2 license.
- The team of professional instructors will teach participants the tricks of real riders to acquire,
develop and improve a ride that is safe and fun.
DRE Adventure is the DRE experience for adventuring enthusiasts who wish to improve their on and off-road riding skills
This is an example of the 2021 offering , these courses are held at The Castle of Nipozzano, in the province of
- DRE Adventure is the DRE experience for adventuring enthusiasts who wish to improve their on and off-road riding skills by
experiencing the qualities of Ducati bikes, in particular the Multistrada V4.
- Evolution of the DRE Enduro, this new format offers a teaching of the highest level that will provide participants with the opportunity to discover the secrets of the adventouring world:
from the right position on the saddle, to learning the most effective riding techniques, up to aspects such as the correct loading of bags and the replacement of a damaged tire.
- The program of the DRE Adventure course is divided into two days.
The first is dedicated to the contact with the bike and the performance of technical exercises to gain the right confidence in off-road driving, while the second day includes a tour with both on-road and offroad sections, which immediately encourages participants to put into practice what they have learned in theory.
- Participants will have the opportunity to rent technical clothing directly from the purchase platform.
- The Castle of Nipozzano, in the province of Florence, owned by the family of the Marquis de Frescobaldi is the perfect location for a unique experience, combining the pleasure of driving on the roads of Tuscany with its breathtaking views and the discovery of local food and wine.
- At lunch and dinner, it will be possible to taste a variety of traditional Tuscan dishes prepared with top quality ingredients and accompanied by a selection of wines produced in the Frescobaldi family's estates